ON Semiconductor ENGR II, TEST_TL in Zhubei, Taiwan
Test Engineering Job Description
• ATE Test program development on the IP750 and proprietary test platform. Support of existing test program.
• ATE load board and probe card design, production handler and prober related issue support.
• Software tool development such as datalog converter and automation tool.
• Support production such as lot disposition & low yield analysis/debug.
• Engage and support NPI startup and production deployment activity.
• Design of Experiment and implement test program changes as needed.
• Manage the transfer of test programs to/from different test sites/subcon.
• Reduce the cost by improving yields and reducing test time.
• Test related project planning, coordination and communication.
• Education Level BSEE, BSCS or other similar technical degree
• Minimum 3 8 years working experience in semiconductor device testing.
• Experience with IP750 ATE (preferred) or other similar ATE platforms or bench test system.
• Experience in a production test environment is a plus.
• Good understanding of IC test methodology, image sensor test methodology is a plus.
• Good skills in using the ATE to debug and understand the device problems.
• Good computer programming skills. Experience with VBasic, Python, C, C , Matlab is a plus.
• Strong communication skills with good English communication and writing skills.
• Self-motivated and able to work independently.
• Willing to travel to support engineering activities in various locations
Title: ENGR II, TESTTL_
Requisition ID: 1800534
ON Semiconductor is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other federal, state or local protected classes. ON is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals, regardless of protect class status.