ON Semiconductor Reliability Engineer in Suzhou, China
- Project Management for Qualifications (Product, Package, Technology)
• Generate qualification plans for process changes in assembly/packaging and wafer fab
• Executes qualifications from planning, scheduling, execution to resolution of issues to effect timely completion and quality data generation.
- Reliability Tests, Inspections, Risk Assessment
• Provide reliability risk assessment for Manufacturing-related quality and reliability issues, customer quality issues and qualification failures.
- Qualification Issue Resolution
• Drives resolution of qualification-related issues to prevent problem recurrence and ensure smooth qualification execution
- Reliability Monitoring
• Plans and executes daily processing of Technology Reliability Monitors from environmental stressing to electrical testing to ensure generation of reliability data on timely manner.
• Assesses failure analysis results of Reliability monitor failures to determine impact on fab/assembly processes and drives implementation of corrective actions.
• Back-up support for electrical testing of reliability qualification lots with serialized data logging requirements.
• Performs other duties assigned.
- Data Management and Report Generation
• Maintains efficient, user-friendly and highly accessible rel. databases to effect fast and accurate data dissemination. Generates reports to document results of rel. qualifications and projects.
· B.S. degree preferably in physics, electronics, electrical, metallurgical or chemical engineering.
· One years experiences in reliability engineering is a plus.
· Semiconductor assembly/test processes is a plus.
· MS Office computer skill, good at English written and reading, fair at English speaking and listening.
· Basic statistic concept and excel worksheet operation.
Title: Reliability Engineer
Requisition ID: 1803999
ON Semiconductor is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other federal, state or local protected classes. ON is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals, regardless of protect class status.