ON Semiconductor Manufacturing Engineer in Shenzhen, China
To provide process engineering support to manufacturing line and responsible for quality, yield, cost and cycle time of the products
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
· Provide process engineering support to manufacturing line.
· Responsible for quality, yield, cost and cycle time improvement.
· Support process and equipment development for NPI.
· Responsible for process characterization and optimization, yield and quality improvement of assigned areas.
· To drive process improvement.
· Performs other duties as required by immediate superior from time to time.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
· A degree in Engineering or Science
· Preferably with experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
· Process knowledge on product characteristics, process and equipment capabilities.
· Possess sound analytical skills.
· Able to gather, organize and analyze information/data
· Able to lead team to improve product quality/yield/cost /cycle time
· Able to communicate and interact effectively.
Title: Manufacturing Engineer
Requisition ID: 1601906
ON Semiconductor is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other federal, state or local protected classes. ON is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals, regardless of protect class status.