ON Semiconductor ENGR STAFF, TEST_TL in Shenzhen, China
As a test development engineer, you will design and develop test hardware & automated test system (ATE) software for Power Integrated Modules in ON Semiconductor Shenzhen, China manufacturing facility. You will have the opportunity to research product technical requirements, validate its performance characteristics, and then developing test solutions for high volume manufacturing. You will work collaboratively with definition, design, and application engineers to root-cause product issues, identify opportunities for resolution, and ultimately provide quality products to our end customers. You will lead the overall effort for manufacturing test from product concept to volume manufacturing. You will leverage data to derive test limits and support data sheet finalization.
Design, debugging, characterization, and manufacturing release. Providing NPD activities supports to PIM Business Unit and design center.
Develop semiconductor test plans that enable high volume solutions for production test.
Work with design engineering to define testability requirements to support characterization and manufacturing test.
· Work with product engineering to improve device testing methodology in improving quality, yield and productivity.
· Utilize Automated Test Equipment to validate new product designs. Communicate performance findings to technical peers and the development team.
· Develop test programs, analyze data results, and generate supporting documentation.
· Design interface and measurement circuits that enhance tester capabilities and ensure compatibility with new product designs.
· Work closely with the manufacturing sites to ensure production hardware solutions and programs are released within the expected delivery dates.
· Solve challenging technical problems under tight deadlines.
· Bachelor or Master Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
· 5 - 8 years experience in high volume Semiconductor Test Manufacturing environment.
· Experience in power modules or discrete IGBTs is strongly preferred.
· Must demonstrate ability to handle multiple priorities effectively under pressure.
· Strong technical background in hardware and software on ATE.
· Proven track record of effective problem solving and good engineering judgment.
· Good verbal and written communications skills.
· Ability to work with various people in different groups.
Title: ENGR STAFF, TESTTL_
Requisition ID: 1704978
ON Semiconductor is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other federal, state or local protected classes. ON is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals, regardless of protect class status.