ON Semiconductor Adapter FAE in Shenzhen, China
As a member of ON Semiconductor’s Sales and Marketing team, our focus is on delighting our customers and solving their daily challenges by being experts in our segment, proactive in our field, ethical in our practices and collaborative in our process
ON Semiconductor is seeking an energetic and self-motivated candidate for a (Sr.) Field Application Engineer (FAE) locating in ShenZhen to support Travel Adapter (TA) and ACDC application for portable application. A successful candidate will carry strong analytical skills with the ability to work in an independent and team setting. In addition, it is crucial that the candidate exemplifies strong interpersonal sills in order to build long lasting relationships.
· Delivering company solutions by exploring opportunities in earlier stage and turning them to design win.
· Maximizing identification on all potential sockets across the customers’ application and turning these into objects of design revenue pipeline.
· Performing component and system level evaluation so as to propose performance optimization methodology
· Jointing define new solutions with customers and following through from concept to mass production.
· Establishing good rapport with customer engineers.
Bachelor's Level Degree in Electronic or Electrical Engineering or equivalent field.
Minimum of 3 years of engineering experience. With solid R&D experience is preferred.
Experience and system level knowledge in one or more of the Travel Adapter design or ACDC power converter solution:
· CCM/DCM/QR control
· EMI / EMC design layout
· QC / PD control flow
Proficiency in written and good in oral speaking in English and Chinese.
Good Communication and presentation skill.
Title: Adapter FAE
Requisition ID: 1801457
ON Semiconductor is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other federal, state or local protected classes. ON is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals, regardless of protect class status.