ON Semiconductor Test Engineer in Shanghai, China
This position will be based in Shanghai, China and report to the External Manufacturing Test Manager located in Malaysia.
The Test Engineer will be responsible to support the management of Final Test operations at external subcontractors for ON Semiconductors. This position will work closely across internal teams and external subcontractors to ensure effectiveness of the external Final Test operations. Key responsibilities include, but not limited to, the following
· Continuous improvement activities encompassing yield and scrap performances
· Operation improvement activities via quality, delivery and cost reduction projects
· Production support such as maverick material verification and disposition
· Execution of qualification for all change management projects involving product, test process, test equipment and systems
Keys to success will include strong analytical skills, experience in Final Test operations of semiconductor products, effective communication skills, and an ability to work with cross-functional and cross-organization teams.
The candidate must have an undergraduate degree in engineering and come from the semiconductor industry. Backgrounds in Operations in high volume manufacturing environment or Product/Test Engineering are preferred.
Additional experience of managing test operations in a semiconductor ODM, or semiconductor product and testing requirements would be advantageous.
The successful candidate must have at minimum the following
· 3 to 5 years of experience in the semiconductor industry
· Demonstrated ability to trouble shoot and problem solve
· Strong proficiency and command of English language, as regular communications will be required
Ability to travel at short notice, typically within South East Asia region
Title: Test Engineer
Requisition ID: 1704335
ON Semiconductor is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other federal, state or local protected classes. ON is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals, regardless of protect class status.