ON Semiconductor Staff Applications Engineer in Shanghai, China
• Focus on products application technical support to FAE and customers.
• Responsible of product evaluation in an environment as close as possible to the end application when necessary and generates evaluation report.
• Generates application use cases and develops associated evaluation methods as well as all necessary hardware (Boards) and software when needed (automated test environment setup/maintain capability would be a plus).
• Generates technical collateral documentation when needed : Datasheet update, Application note, Technical presentations
• Sales/Marketing training
• Work with sales team/marketing to identify, track and close design wins opportunities
• Provides technical support to Product Engineer to solve quality issue.
• Lab management, Shanghai site Sample/EVB inventory management and EVB manufacture support.
· Engineering degree
· Good technical background in the power management analog IC evaluation or development
· Experience in mobility device market, experience in wireless charging area would be a plus
· Strong problem solving and decision making skills
· Strong communication skills: ability to summarize technical information in a comprehensive way and to convince third party.
· Open minded and curious to develop new technologies and/or new environment
· Traveling to customers’ sites for application support when needed.
· Oral and written technical English skills
Title: Staff Applications Engineer
Requisition ID: 1801339
ON Semiconductor is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other federal, state or local protected classes. ON is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals, regardless of protect class status.