ON Semiconductor PIM Applications Engineer in Shanghai, China
· Perform various tests of power semiconductor devices such as IGBT, diode, SiC diode, SiC MOSFET, Super junction MOSFET in discrete or module package to quantify their performances.
· Provide technical support to customers, Field Application Engineers, and Sales to win the business
· Design, build, and test demo/evaluation boards
· Evaluate new products and competition parts in application environments.
· Perform loss and junction temperature simulation
· Create application notes and technical articles to promote Power Integrated Module products.
· Collaborate with module design engineers, device engineers, and package engineers
· Actively participate in creating new product ideas with other engineers and marketing
· Train Field Application Engineers so that they can skillfully promote Power Integrated Module products
· Establish good rapport with engineers of customers
· At least Bachelor of Science degree plus five-year relevant experience in power electronics
· Experience in at least one of the following area; Solar Inverter, UPS, EV charging pole, motor drive
· Knowledge in power semiconductor devices
· Ability to make logical decisions and enjoy solving problems
· An active team player, and ability to work in a fast paced team environment
· Ability to travel domestically and/or internationally 10% of the time
· Basic English communication skills
· Business oriented mind
Title: PIM Applications Engineer
Requisition ID: 1704798
Other Locations: CN-CN-Jiangsu Sheng
ON Semiconductor is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other federal, state or local protected classes. ON is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals, regardless of protect class status.