ON Semiconductor Operations Engineer in Shanghai, China
• Production setup and production-readiness activities.
• New product/process development and qualification activities.
• Supporting new supply chain development activities.
• Implementation plans for new packaging introductions.
• Coordinating project schedules and team meetings between key groups.
• Ensuring “on-time” deliverables.
• Driving Assembly manufacturing efficiencies: cost, yield, cycle time.
• Troubleshooting manufacturing line issues.
• Failure analysis of reliability failures.
• Generation of new ideas and intellectual property for the ISG portfolio.
• Bachelor’s Degree in an applicable engineering discipline.
• Minimum 5 years experience in semiconductor assembly manufacturing.
• Working knowledge of the following Assembly processes such as: Thinning, Mount, Dicing, Die Bond, Wire Bond, Lid/Lens Attach, Flip Chip, Encapsulation, Laser Mark, Ball Attach, Singulation, Surface Mount, Underfill.
• Experience with statistical analysis techniques such as DOE, SPC, and data analysis.
• Possess a solid understanding of semiconductor packaging materials.
• Willing to travel.
Title: Operations Engineer
Requisition ID: 1705986
ON Semiconductor is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other federal, state or local protected classes. ON is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals, regardless of protect class status.