ON Semiconductor Occupational Nurse (CONTRACTOR) in Pocatello, Idaho
Contract, temporary position to run through October 1, 2018. Role is an Occupational Health Nurse in Pocatello, ID.
Daily responsibilities will cover a diverse list of tasks covering areas in occupational health and safety compliance. You will have access to a global EHS team and will be expected to drive projects to completion based on site-specific priorities.
• You will provide assessment, treatment and triage as necessary of occupational and non-occupational injuries/illness, respond to medical emergencies, investigate accidents, and document corrective actions.
• You will regularly train Medical Emergency Response Team members, manage medical cases, accommodate ADA restrictions, ensure compliance with OSHA Medical Surveillance programs, and manage the OHR program of Fitness for Duty.
• You will organize ergonomic evaluations
• You will be involved with international travel regulations, HIPPAA medical recordkeeping, and other occupational health duties as required.
Successful candidates for this position will have:
• A minimum of two years experience in occupational setting, semiconductor industry preferred.
• A BSN, COHN preferred, CPR certification,
• Excellent communication skills.
• Project management experience.
• Able to work independently and in a team and matrix organization.
• Physical ability to lift, transfer, push, an ill patient in a wheelchair, carry medical supplies, AED, oxygen tank during an emergency response.
• Willingness to maintain a specified level of competence in EHS regulatory compliance.
• Willingness to adjust schedule to cover various OHR duties to support the 24-hour 7-day/week operation.
• Computer literacy in Word, Excel and PPT, and be willing to learn other systems as needed.
ON Semiconductor (Nasdaq: ON) is driving energy efficientinnovations, empowering customers to reduce global energy use. The company is aleading supplier of semiconductor-based solutions, offering a comprehensiveportfolio of energy efficient power management, analog, sensors, logic, timing,connectivity, discrete, SoC and custom devices. The company’s products helpengineers solve their unique design challenges in automotive,communications, computing, consumer, industrial, medical, aerospace and defenseapplications . ON Semiconductor operates a responsive, reliable,world-class supply chain and quality program, a robust compliance and ethicsprogram, and a network of manufacturing facilities, sales offices and designcenters in key markets throughout North America, Europe and the Asia Pacificregions. For more information, visit http://www.onsemi.com at http://www.onsemi.com/ .
Job: Health & Safety
Title: Occupational Nurse (CONTRACTOR)
Requisition ID: 1802097
ON Semiconductor is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other federal, state or local protected classes. ON is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals, regardless of protect class status.