ON Semiconductor General Manager/Director of Operations - Pocatello Operations in Pocatello, Idaho
As the Fab Director for the Pocatello manufacturing site, you will lead a team of staff mangers with responsibility for achieving site safety, quality, delivery, cost, and employee engagement performance that meets or exceeds customer and market expectations.
• Provide leadership to functional teams.
• Drive corrective action and continuous improvement across all departments.
• Develop, monitor and drive metrics to gauge performance to goals.
• Develop and maintain a set of best practices across all departments
• Develop and manage departmental budgets.
• Other duties as assigned.
Formal Education required:
• A four year degree in engineering preferred. A four year degree in Business or a related technical field will also be considered.
• Minimum 10 years of semiconductor management or related experience.
Specific Skills required:
• Excellent ability to build and sustain positive and collaborative working relationships with a wide range of peers, customers and constituents.
• Good project management skills with excellent cross-functional leadership.
• Strong ability to translate priorities into field decisions.
• Lean Manufacturing experience is preferred
• Able to act independently to determine methods and procedures on new or special assignments
• Experience working on significant and unique issues where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangibles
• Ability to exercise independent judgment in methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results
• Strong negotiation and influencing skills to effectively work through significant matters often involving coordination among groups
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities effectively.
• Self-motivated and able to work independently.
• Competency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word skills.
Title: General Manager/Director of Operations - Pocatello Operations
Requisition ID: 1803631
ON Semiconductor is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other federal, state or local protected classes. ON is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals, regardless of protect class status.