ON Semiconductor Software Developer/Analyst in Phoenix, Arizona
ON Semiconductor was recently named one of the world’s most ethical companies and our Core Values of respect, integrity and initiative are on display each day. We are looking for a Software Developer/Analyst at our corporate, global headquarters in Phoenix, AZ. You’ll have an opportunity to be a member of our Software developing team supporting Sales and Marketing within our Information Technology organization. Additionally, you will join a small team of high-performance professionals that interact with leaders inside and outside of IT. We are looking for a driven, dedicated individual to help us execute our goals.
The successful candidate will be an experienced technical software developer and analyst. The candidate must possess strong development skills and work well with internal customers, software vendor resources and counterparts from around the world. The successful candidate will be a disciplined self-starter and will work with other developers as well as system administrators supporting the Sales Operations portfolio of applications. This role combines software design, development and customization skills with the ability to respond appropriately to both project and operational issues.
• Interprets business requirements and functional design documents.
• Develops efficient solutions meeting system standards using a standardized software development methodology.
• Documents and reviews technical specification documentation.
• Provides technical assessment for project requests submitted by customers. Recommends how system can be best changed, designed and/or configured to meet customer needs.
• Works together with global business users in understanding needs, implementing solutions and resolving problems.
• Well versed in the construction of interfaces, data conversions, and customization or extensions to the Model N Revenue Management suite of applications.
• Support enhancement requests in custom developed solutions for contract management, pricing, sales forecasting and other applications supporting Sales Operations.
• Works effectively with global colleagues and other technical groups in a 2-way learning environment.
• Ensures system changes are unit tested properly and sees them through to implementation. Troubleshoots issues as required.
• Follows IT compliance and team procedures to initiate change control of system changes to be implemented.
• Work with software vendor for issue resolution and support patch deployment activities.
• Provide Level-3 support for ticket escalations requiring technical resolution and troubleshooting by understanding the supported systems with respect to data, system jobs, data flow, and web services.
• Ensures that the daily and month/year end data interfaces are completed and period closing data is sent to stakeholders. Any issues are resolved quickly and documented adequately.
• Bachelor’s degree or greater in computer-related field preferred.
• Experienced with complex enterprise system architecture and internet based application design, complex data processing and integration.
• Experience in all aspects of software development life cycle following waterfall and agile models.
• 5 years of solid experience with RDBMS, particularly Oracle SQL and PL/SQL.
• Experience with Application Servers such as Weblogic and Apache Tomcat.
• Comfortable in a Linux environment.
• Prior experience with Model N Revenue management a plus; Semiconductor and Sales business processes and application experience preferred.
ON Semiconductor (Nasdaq: ON) is driving energy efficient innovations, empowering customers to reduce global energy use. The company is a leading supplier of semiconductor-based solutions, offering a comprehensive portfolio of energy efficient power management, analog, sensors, logic, timing, connectivity, discrete, SoC and custom devices. The company’s products help engineers solve their unique design challenges in automotive, communications, computing, consumer, industrial, medical, aerospace and defense applications . ON Semiconductor operates a responsive, reliable, world-class supply chain and quality program, a robust compliance and ethics program, and a network of manufacturing facilities, sales offices and design centers in key markets throughout North America, Europe and the Asia Pacific regions. For more information, visit http://www.onsemi.com at http://www.onsemi.com/ .
Title: Software Developer/Analyst
Requisition ID: 1804117
ON Semiconductor is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other federal, state or local protected classes. ON is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals, regardless of protect class status.