ON Semiconductor HR Shared Services Specialist in Phoenix, Arizona
ON Semiconductor promotes a mutually rewarding partnership that creates a customer-oriented organization, encourages innovation and teamwork, and rewards achievement. We value Respect, Integrity and Initiative in the spirit of collaboration and teamwork. Working here, you have a voice and your ideas are heard. If you are looking for an enjoyable workplace, genuine people, challenges, and empowerment join us today!
General Position Summary:
Working on the Shared Services team, you will be an integral part of helping to build our Shared Services organization with a focus on driving efficiency and consistency through centralization of systems and processes.
Specific Responsibilities include:
Perform tasks associated with Payrollprocessing
Position may require a Monday start time of 6am; in addition, may require periodic work during a Monday holiday (payroll is processed on Mondays)
Facilitate and administer various HR processes andprocedures.
Recommend new approaches, policies andprocedures to affect continual improvements in efficiency of departmentand services performed.
Support recruiting in schedulinginterviews and managing offer/new hire paperwork.
Initiates and monitors drug testing andbackground checks.
Schedules candidate travel andcoordinates travel expense reimbursements.
Generates new hire paperwork andnotifications.
Facilitate on-boarding and New EmployeeOrientation for new hires.
Ensure 100% compliance of training fornew and existing employees.
Perform HRIS data entry and payroll dataentry for new employee and contractor set up.
Responsible for ensuring a high level ofaccuracy of HR information.
Answer common questions and resolveissues. Escalate to HR Management when appropriate.
Facilitate employee exit process,including exit interviews, termination packets, paperwork processing, andnotifications.
Support SOX and other audits where HRinformation is required.
Prepare and maintain employee personnelfiles and employee records.
Maintains I9 data base and resolvesissues.
Provide data to HR team members and forKPI reporting, as necessary.
Maintain and update SharePoint (includingupdating document libraries, access to pages, page creation, etc.).
Maintain document library in Taleo.
Manage account access levels, and otherlists in Taleo.
Other Share Service duties as assigned.
Formal Education required:
• High school diploma
• 4 year degree in related field preferred
• 2 years’ experience managing HR processes, preferably in multiple disciplines
• Experience performing data entry and payroll processing strongly preferred
• Experience with Oracle Cloud HCM and Taleo ATS strongly preferred
• University Graduates with limited post graduate work history, but with HR related internship(s) will be considered
Specific Skills required:
• Process mind set and strong detail orientation
• Strong customer service orientation. High energy and passion for interaction with people
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Must be able to multi-tasking in a fast pace, high volume, environment
• Demonstrated ability to organize and manage multiple priorities in a quick moving and change oriented environment
• Able to work in a highly collaborative environment
• Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office programs with a minimum of intermediate skills in Word, Excel and Outlook (skill level will be tested)
ON Semiconductor (Nasdaq: ON) is driving energy efficient innovations, empowering customers to reduce global energy use. The company is a leading supplier of semiconductor-based solutions, offering a comprehensive portfolio of energy efficient power and signal management, logic, standard and custom devices. The company’s products help engineers solve their unique design challenges in automotive, communications, computing, consumer, industrial, medical and military/aerospace applications. ON Semiconductor operates a responsive, reliable, world-class supply chain and quality program, and a network of manufacturing facilities, sales offices and design centers in key markets throughout North America, Europe and the Asia Pacific regions.
Job: Human Resources
Title: HR Shared Services Specialist
Requisition ID: 1800946
ON Semiconductor is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other federal, state or local protected classes. ON is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals, regardless of protect class status.