ON Semiconductor Digital Mixed Signal Design Engineer in Lindon, Utah
As a Digital/Mixed-Signal Design Engineer, your responsibilities will include:
· Advanced digital and mixed-signal IC design
· Digital design implementation and verification (RTL coding, synthesis, ATPG, static timing analysis, etc.) & Mixed-signal interface design and debugging.
· Silicon evaluation (bench testing).
· Customer communication and chip specification.
· Responsibilities will also include behavioral modeling of analog and mixed signal circuits, test vector generation & ensure that appropriate measures are adopted for digital domain test Scan chain insertion, DFT, BIST etc.
· Interface with P&R, IC Top level Integration, test and reliability.
· Project management and coordination of resources.
· Excellent academic qualifications (BSEE required, MSEE a plus).
Good communication skills and able to work well in a team
· In depth knowledge of digital design concepts.
Digital system design using Verilog
Digital system verification
Logic synthesis, Formal verification, Placement & Route
· Proven experience in Digital circuit design, integration of large digital blocks in Mixed-Signal IC, simulation, timing/electrical analysis, Synthesis, verification, STA and Place & Route skills.
· Experience with Synopsys tools
· Experience in UNIX/Linux and some scripting languages (e.g. Perl, shell, tcl, etc).
ON Semiconductor (Nasdaq: ON) is driving energy efficientinnovations, empowering customers to reduce global energy use. The company is aleading supplier of semiconductor-based solutions, offering a comprehensiveportfolio of energy efficient power management, analog, sensors, logic, timing,connectivity, discrete, SoC and custom devices. The company’s products helpengineers solve their unique design challenges in automotive,communications, computing, consumer, industrial, medical, aerospace and defenseapplications . ON Semiconductor operates a responsive, reliable,world-class supply chain and quality program, a robust compliance and ethicsprogram, and a network of manufacturing facilities, sales offices and designcenters in key markets throughout North America, Europe and the Asia Pacificregions. For more information, visit http://www.onsemi.com at http://www.onsemi.com/ .
Title: Digital Mixed Signal Design Engineer
Requisition ID: 1800261
ON Semiconductor is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other federal, state or local protected classes. ON is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals, regardless of protect class status.