ON Semiconductor ENGR PRIN, DIGITAL_TL in India, India
The Central R&D Imaging IP team is seeking digital design engineers with broad experience to work on next generation imaging technology IP. The person will be responsible to lead, design, simulate, and evaluate sensor digital control/image signal processing architectures that will extend the company’s leadership in the image sensor market.
The position requires extensive digital design experience preferably in CMOS image sensors that covers control/data-path design, behavioral modeling, integration of various embedded IP, timing closure, and FPGA prototyping. Project lead experience is desired.
Responsibilities in this role include:
• Support the development of specialized digital control and processing blocks for sensor IP evaluation vehicles on both ASIC and FPGA platforms
• Participate in requirements discussions, technical issues, and other design aspects with internal teams.
• Propose innovative and creative solutions where necessary to meet customer needs.
• Work diligently to initiate learning or work with others to resolve issues if required to support current or near term projects.
• Draft presentations and/or documents to communicate with internal teams.
• Use basic knowledge of analog and transistor level circuits to model behavior for digital simulation environment
• Adapt existing digital IP for efficient re-use
• Ability to debug complex integrated circuit problems in the laboratory.
•MSEE or PhD with 8 years of digital design experience
• Expert in digital design flows and tools. Fluent in VHDL/Verilog RTL level coding, test bench development/simulation, and FPGA development
• Design experience in CMOS imaging sensor and/or System Verilog/UVM experience is a plus
• Strong leadership skills with past experience in team management.
• Capability to work autonomously and as part of a team, with proficient written and oral communication skills
• Fluent in English is a must
• Synopsys or similar logic synthesis tool experience
Title: ENGR PRIN, DIGITALTL_
Requisition ID: 1703278
ON Semiconductor is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other federal, state or local protected classes. ON is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals, regardless of protect class status.