ON Semiconductor Failure Analysis Technician (Modified D Shift - 1:00 PM - 1:00 AM) in Gresham, Oregon
Position Description: ON Semiconductor promotes a mutually rewarding partnership that creates a customer-oriented organization, encourages innovation and teamwork, and rewards achievement. We value Respect, Integrity and Initiative in the spirit of collaboration and teamwork. Working here, you have a voice and your ideas are heard. Genuine people, enjoyable workplace. If you are looking for challenges, quality, freedom and empowerment join us today!
• Perform physical analysis and reporting of analysis results, to include cross section, top down sample preparation, and imaging
• Work with process, development, and yield engineers in providing detailed analysis which supports process development, process improvement, and yield improvement activities
• Help develop and improve analytical techniques
• Position will also be responsible for some analytical equipment support and lab maintenance
• 5 years FA lab experience
• Able to work a modified D shift (every Wed, Thurs, Fri e/o Sat) - 1:00 PM - 1:00 AM.
• Associate degree or equivalent experience preferred
• Prior experience with SEM, FIB, de-layering, wet/dry chemical de-processing, package de-processing, and staining is preferred
• Prior experience with TEM lift-out and related sample prep
• Familiar with complete process flows and technologies run in semiconductor wafer manufacturing
• Ability to be self-directed and hands-on in an engineering environment where work instructions may not always be clear or technique characterization may be needed
• ON Semiconductor fab experience will be considered in lieu of above experience requirements
ON Semiconductor (Nasdaq: ON) is driving energy efficient innovations, empowering customers to reduce global energy use. The company is an industry leading semiconductor manufacturer that offers a comprehensive portfolio of energy efficient power and signal management, logic, discrete and custom solutions. Products produced by the company help design engineers solve their unique design challenges in automotive, communications, computing, consumer, industrial, medical and military/aerospace. ON Semiconductor operates a responsive, reliable, world-class supply chain and quality program, and a network of manufacturing facilities, sales offices and design centers in key markets throughout North America, Europe and the Asia Pacific regions.
Title: Failure Analysis Technician (Modified D Shift - 1:00 PM - 1:00 AM)
Requisition ID: 1804089
ON Semiconductor is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other federal, state or local protected classes. ON is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals, regardless of protect class status.