ON Semiconductor MGR PRIN, PROGRAM in Bucheon, South Korea
· Report to global senior team manger of new product development engineering.
· Ultimate program/project manger role of various types of derivative technology platform program/projects.
· Build and lead global cross functional IGBT and Rectifier new product development teams per program/project level.
· Focal point of contact and a coordinator and manages all communications to global cross-functional teams.
· Drive the definition of project objectives, scope, & success criteria to meet stakeholder requirements, plan and manage program/project plans based on NPD process of ON Semiconductor.
· Ensure that programs are delivered on-time, within scope, on budget and meet agreed upon success criteria.
Coordinate global resources in the pursuit of flawless execution
Identify and actively manage program risks
Manage changes to the program scope and program schedule
Initiate & lead problem resolution activities as warranted
Report and escalate issues to management as needed
· Review program status with senior management and other stakeholders.
· Create and maintain PM program documentation
· Strong background and proven record in program management in semiconductor development/manufacturing.
· Bachelor degree with 12 years experience or advanced degree with 10 years experience in semiconductor device or application field, and in technical disciplines.
· Demonstrated communication skills by verbal/written communication, leadership, interpersonal, and teamwork skills in global teams.
· Solid planning methodology in the most detailed activity level to make the best case, including proactive risk analysis and mitigation skills.
· Successful leadership of multi-discipline, multi-cultural, semiconductor backend and frontend technology development teams.
· Problem solving logics to identify the situational methodology and the pathway from various inputs by multifunctional experts, and to keep functional teams to be well activated.
· Process oriented with emphasis on clear and documented communication.
· High quality reporting skills using various tools.
· Ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects.
· Eligible to travel international.
· Must be passionate and willing to learn new situations.
Job: Corporate & Administration
Title: MGR PRIN, PROGRAM
Location: KR-KR-Bucheon-si, Gyeonggi-do
Requisition ID: 1704612
ON Semiconductor is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other federal, state or local protected classes. ON is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals, regardless of protect class status.