ON Semiconductor TECHNICIAN 4, MANUFACTURING in Shenzhen, China
Provide Industrial Engineering Support in terms of simulation, equipment & manning capacity modeling, facility design and productivity improvements.
• Ensure factory operates at established Man to Machine Ratio (M2M) and Technician to Machine Ratio (T2M)
• Establish M2M and T2M for manufacturing census requirement;
• Assist in old equipment replacement justification and CPR proposals with related sections;
• Ensure the equipment and manning capacity are accurate and ready to support weekly and mid term range demand forecast.
• To provide Industrial Engineering expertise such as simulation, process mapping and work method study for productivity improvement projects.
• To utilize Systematic Layout Planning method in providing optimized factory layout design;
• Control space information;
• Provide BOD data;
• Drive for manufacturing cycle time towards operational excellence;
• Liaise with facility and EHS department to ensure compliance to safety regulations in factory layout design.
• To develop equipment and manning capacity model for new product and maintain equipment and manning capacity model for existing lines.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Degree/Ms in Industrial Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/Management Systems Engineering, or equivalent from recognized universities.
• Proficient in PC applications, simulation modeling and AutoCad .
• Knowledge and skills in MOST, productivity improvement and Kanban system management will be an added advantage.
• Good communication and presentation skill.
Organization: 558 OU ON Semiconductor Shenzhen China (ONSC) Limited
Title: TECHNICIAN 4, MANUFACTURING
Requisition ID: 1703182
ON Semiconductor is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other federal, state or local protected classes. ON is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals, regardless of protect class status.