ON Semiconductor ENGR STAFF, TEST_TL in Seremban, Malaysia
1) Definition and development of Test Plans for analog integrated circuits.
2) Implementation of Test Plans on a specific tester platform through software and hardware development.
3) Pre-production characterization of the test and measurement system, including but not limited to GRR and capability studies, correlation, spikes elimination and electrical guard band analysis.
4) Pre-production characterization of product prototype with respect to end-customer specifications.
5) Responsible for test knowledge transfer to production, test package buyoff and documentation.
6) Continuous improvement of test integrity and efficiency through periodic review of standards in cost and quality targets.
7) Innovate test concepts and methods.
8) Enhance test package with Zero Defects approach (IV leakage test, poka-yoke approach).
9) Test hardware troubleshooting and debug.
10) Partnership and collaborate with product engineering to manufacturing, seeking opportunities for yield improvement and test time reduction
1) BS Degree in ECE, EE or equivalent degree in Semiconductor Physics and Electronics.
2) Experience in Analog and Digital circuits and in-depth troubleshooting skills.
3) Proficient in Eagle ETS-88/364/300 testers is a must.
4) Basic understanding of and ability to apply statistical analysis.
5) Oral and written communication effectiveness.
Organization: 553 OU ON Semiconductor Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
Title: ENGR STAFF, TESTTL_
Requisition ID: 1701094
ON Semiconductor is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other federal, state or local protected classes. ON is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals, regardless of protect class status.