ON Semiconductor Diffusion Equipment Maintenance Technician in Pocatello, Idaho
EQUIPMENT MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN
• Perform general and specific preventive and corrective maintenance on semiconductor manufacturing equipment. Requires the use of diagnostic equipment and procedures to maintain and repair production equipment. Majority of work is conducted in a clean room environment requiring the wearing of specific clothing to be worn over regular clothing.
• Participate in continuous improvement activities.
• Participate as part of a team in identifying and solving problems.
• Utilize Promis, SPC, Oracle, and other electronic media in problem solving and general documentation of work performed.
• Follow prescribed procedures for safety, clean room and documentation.
• Assist in equipment installations, writing specification/procedures, performing projects and other tasks as assigned by the Manager and/or team.
Successful candidates for this position will have:
• An AAT/AAS degree or Certificate of Completion in Electronics, electromechanical, semiconductor technology, or other technical program. Applicable experience may be substituted for a degree. Semiconductor maintenance experience desired, but not required.
• Ability to apply technical knowledge, training and procedure comprehension to perform routine and sustaining maintenance on semiconductor manufacturing equipment in accordance with established procedures/specifications.
• Ability to comprehend and solve basic electronics, mechanical and mathematics problems.
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in both written and verbal format.
• Ability to work in a team environment. Must be self-motivated and able to interface effectively with other groups.
• Ability to certify to respirator, SCBA, Arsenic and Hazardous Materials handling.
ON Semiconductor (Nasdaq: ON) is driving energy efficient innovations, empowering customers to reduce global energy use. The company is a leading supplier of semiconductor-based solutions, offering a comprehensive portfolio of energy efficient power and signal management, logic, standard and custom devices. The company’s products help engineers solve their unique design challenges in automotive, communications, computing, consumer, industrial, medical and military/aerospace applications. ON Semiconductor operates a responsive, reliable, world-class supply chain and quality program, and a network of manufacturing facilities, sales offices and design centers in key markets throughout North America, Europe and the Asia Pacific regions.
Organization: 143 OU AMI Semiconductor, Inc.
Title: Diffusion Equipment Maintenance Technician
Requisition ID: 1705038
ON Semiconductor is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other federal, state or local protected classes. ON is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals, regardless of protect class status.