ON Semiconductor Senior Recruiter in Piestany, Saskatchewan
Develops and administers staffing/employment/recruiting programs. Works with hiring manager to document requirements of job openings as required opening requisition(s). Determines appropriate recruiting sources for advertising and posting positions. Promotes the company image to candidates and external service providers. Surfaces candidates and develops networks of people and processes to support a strong pipeline of qualified candidates. Pre-screens resumes and evaluates effectiveness of electronic candidate evaluation tools. Documents candidate evaluation and interview process. Negotiates and/or supports hiring manager in developing new hire compensation package/offers. May conduct employment background checks. Works with agencies, recruiting contractors and/or internet website representatives in the course of conducting employment advertising campaigns. May provide performance feedback on all recruiting agencies/sources. May develop, support and maintain college recruiting, affirmative action and career development programs. May also assist with the immigration process and administration.
Microsoft Word - advanced
Microsoft Excel - advanced
Microsoft PowerPoint - advanced
Microsoft Outlook - advanced
• Fluent in English
• Additional language is an advantage
• Experience with social media and direct sourcing is an advantage
• Demonstrate very high degree of discretion and confidentiality
• Strong customer focus and responsiveness
• Excellent telephone skills
• Good analytical skills and attention to details
• Good problem solving, judgment and decision making skills in complex situations
• Good computer skills, including Microsoft Office applications
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients.
Job: Human Resources
Organization: 342 OU EUR ON Semiconductor Slovakia
Title: Senior Recruiter
Requisition ID: 1703806
ON Semiconductor is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other federal, state or local protected classes. ON is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals, regardless of protect class status.