ON Semiconductor Global Account Manager in Piestany, Saskatchewan
• Serves as the first point of contact for customer forecasts on key programs/device for the Global Account Manager.
• Provides corporate account information internally as needed
• Facilitates and coordinates global communication as well global conference calls with assigned customers through all supply chain channels as needed
• Obtains new model names, manufacturing location(s), and forecasts, including production start dates and ramp schedules to ensure channel and factory readiness and execution for key programs/devices.
• Coordinates between channels to roll up total demand picture and help to communicate the needs of the customer to ensure that backlog for key programs/devices is placed accordingly; reviews backlog analysis with the BU, BUPM, and capacity planning to ensure continuity of supply.
• Ensures the BOM kit is correctly forecasted and adequately planned internally.
• Works with buyers/commodity managers to help resolve inventory issues.
• Works with GAM to strengthen the linked account team. Works between CSRs in different regions to create one customer team if applicable.
• Service program and special inventory program management if applicable
• Enters forecasts into ON Semiconductor’s systems of record (DM or SFS or email to planning)
• Obtains market intelligence if applicable
• Capacity analysis for customer contracts if applicable
• BS/BA in Supply Chain Management or related field, or equivalent experience.
• Customer Service Skills
• Understanding of Supply Chain Management
• Able to perform multiple tasks simultaneously, able to balance short and long term goals
• Ability to exhibit patience, tact, enthusiasm, and a positive attitude when addressing issues and problems from internal and external customers
• General intermediate computer literacy
• Intermediate data analysis skills
• Intermediate to Advanced relationship mgmt skills
Job: Sales & Marketing
Organization: 342 OU EUR ON Semiconductor Slovakia
Title: Global Account Manager
Requisition ID: 1702713
ON Semiconductor is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other federal, state or local protected classes. ON is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals, regardless of protect class status.