ON Semiconductor RTL Digital Design Engineer in Limerick, V94 V8N1, Ireland
In this position, you will be a member of the digital design team at the Limerick Design Centre. This silicon engineering team is involved in the design, pre-silicon validation and layout of world class power management products. ON Semiconductor is looking to hire digital design engineers across a range of experience levels who have RTL development and Pre-Silicon Verification skills although experience in adjacent engineering disciplines such as Software development would also be considered.
Your Responsibilities Will Include But Not Be Limited To
•Developing architectural specification of complex digital design block(s)
•Responsible for logic implementation of complex design block(s) using RTL coding techniques (Verilog)
•Working with pre-Silicon verification engineers to develop cluster level directed/random tests and environments
•Working with the Physical Design (Layout) team on Synthesis, Formal Verification and Timing Convergence
•Interacting closely with other teams such as the Applications, Test Engineering and Design Evaluation.
You should possess at minimum an honours degree (level 8 on http://www.nfq.ie/ ) in Electronic Engineering or equivalent.
Additional qualifications include:
• A background in RTL level Digital IC Design using System Verilog and/or Verilog
• Strong ASIC and/or SoC design experience
• Proven track record of successful first time delivery of projects
• A self-starter with the ability to assume leadership roles
• Ability to work well in a diverse team environment
• Experience with industry standard development and verification tools and methodologies The following skills would be an added advantage:
• Experience with languages such as C and/or C , SystemC, UVM
• Experience with power management integrated circuits.
Organization: 292 OU ON Semiconductor Ireland Research and Design, Limited
Title: RTL Digital Design Engineer
Location: IE-IE-Limerick, V94 V8N1
Requisition ID: 1703771
ON Semiconductor is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other federal, state or local protected classes. ON is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals, regardless of protect class status.