ON Semiconductor Design Engineer in Bucharest, Romania
Core responsibilities include the following:
· Individual contributor in the design team to create innovative design approaches
· Timely execution of design efforts by way of rigorous verification
· Conceive, document and protect Intellectual Property
· Develop and maintain the skillset and systems knowledge relevant to the product line
· Work with Test Engineers, Applications Engineers, Layout Designers, Product Engineers and Program Management to define and develop products that meet the end customer requirements.
· Degree in Electrical Engineering.
· 5 years of industry experience.
· Good knowledge of schematic design concepts (amplifiers, comparators, references, oscillators, LDOs, etc.)
· Ability to work alone or as part of a small group to support the design effort
· Familiarity with automotive products and development processes/tools such as DFMEA.
· Track record of successful development and release of products with complex functionality
· Excellent written and oral English communication skills and ability to work with global teams
· Experience with the schematic and layout tool suites of at least one of the following vendors: Cadence, Mentor, Synopsis.
Organization: 352 OU ON Semiconductor Romania S.R.L.
Title: Design Engineer
Requisition ID: 1703857
ON Semiconductor is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other federal, state or local protected classes. ON is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals, regardless of protect class status.